People are important to us and that’s why our goal is to hire and develop the best talent worldwide. We offer challenges and opportunities for your personal and professional development. As specialists in customer care, we use the latest technology to create service experiences for our customers that stand out from the rest. This is how we create trust in our company. We do this with many years of experience, know-how along the customer journey, and a global orientation. In doing so, we always pursue a long-term perspective. However, the most important factor in our success is our employees, who apply technologies, contribute their experience and thus create added value.
TIME FRAME HELLAS, EPE has its own call centers. Here we use networked PC workstations under Windows and powerful ACD systems. We map a wide variety of campaigns with different runtimes in a flexible and system-supported manner. We use a wide range of hardware and software and are continuously developing our systems and processes.
We are looking for a full-time software developer (m/f/d) with a focus on web development. Are you motivated and do you like to work independently? Then apply now and strengthen our team at our location (Thessaloniki).
Projects you can already work on:
Development of a web portal for a reporting platform
– Front- and backend development
– Implementation in any programming languages and development environments
– Development of a database for user and rights management
– Frontend with integration of embedded links of an already existing reporting platform
Development of a middleware between SQL databases and a rest API
– Implementation in any programming language and development environment
– Transfer of data from an SQL database to a Rest-API in both directions
– Automation of the data transfer
Test and technical setup of a communication platform
– Technical setup of different communication solutions in cooperation with a project manager
– Test and evaluation of technical requirements for the solution
– Customizing in function and design of the web interfaces
– Use of APIs to connect further systems
What we offer:
– A good working environment with a high degree of creative freedom in a performance-oriented and professional team
– Short decision-making processes and direct communication
– An interesting range of tasks and career opportunities at all levels
– A long-term secure job in an expanding, future-oriented company
What do you bring with you?
– At least 1 year of professional experience
– Completed vocational training as a software developer
– Alternatively student in higher semester
– Experience in the administration of Windows and Linux operating systems
– Experience and knowledge in PHP, Java and MySQL are desirable.
– Optionally, knowledge in Visual Basic / VBA is also interesting
– Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
Curiosity aroused? Then take the first step and send us your application, stating your salary requirements (preferably via the platform max. file size 10MB) to:
TIME FRAME Hellas EPE
55133 Kalamaria / Thessaloniki
+30 231 3000 114